Versión en Español Am I Already Registered?
This system can be used to submit an application online for new registration or to make changes to your existing registration record or to prefill a voter registration application form.
To submit an online application, you will need:
- Your Florida driver license (Florida DL) or Florida identification card (Florida ID card) issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles.
To protect your identity, you will also need:
- The issued date of your Florida DL or Florida ID card; and
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN4).
Note: If you do not have any one or all of the information above, you may still use the online system to prefill a voter registration application form. However, you will have to print, sign, and then mail or deliver your completed voter registration application to your county Supervisor of Elections’ office.
You should not use this system to register or update your voter registration information if you are a participant with the Florida Attorney General's Address Confidentiality Program (See sections 741-401.-741.409, and 741.465, Florida Statutes). Contact your county Supervisor of Elections to register.
To be eligible to register to vote you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be a legal resident of Florida;
- Be a legal resident of the county in which you seek to be registered;
- Be at least 16 years old to preregister or at least 18 years old to register and vote;
- Not be a person who has been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored; and,
- Not be a person who has been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored.
Notice: It is a 3rd degree felony to submit false information. Maximum penalties are $5,000 and/or 5 years in prison.
The deadline to register for an upcoming election is 29 days before that election. You can also update your registration record at any time. However, since Florida is a closed primary election state, a party change for a primary election must be made by the registration deadline for that election. If the deadline has passed, you can still submit an online application at any time and it will be processed for future elections.